We have pretty traditional Christmas decorations at our house. Much of it was passed down or purchased to look like the holidays we remember as a kids. We like it that way. I have good memories of lying side by side with my sister with our heads under the tree looking up at the lights.
But I have a streak of weirdness in me that can’t help but love looking at unique trees.
- This tree is reportedly from the University of Aalborg Library in Denmark. The book nerd in me loves it.
- Sometimes when it’s been gray and cold long enough, a little tropical daydreaming is exactly what you need. Amazon can help you get your piece of paradise by the palm tree light.
- As the ad at Treetopia states, “If it’s good enough for Molly Ringwald…”
- Jane Schouten is an amazing artist. She made this “tree” from found objects. What a beautiful mind to make such a thing.
- I do not understand why people like upside down Christmas trees, but they are everywhere, including the Christmas Tree Market. To each his own, I suppose.
Whatever kind of tree you have in your home, I wish you a Merry Christmas to you and yours.