One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is hot chocolate with peppermint and marshmallows. This tasty flavor combo never gets old to me. It’s so exciting to find new takes on a classic treat.
- A friend Jerusalem Greer threw a party with a hot chocolate bar. Tasty!
- When I was a kid, I would have given my right arm and possibly my left too for some marshmallow pops like these from the wicked noodle.
- I can’t help myself. Food made into people, animals or in the case, a snowman, cracks me up. Kraft has all sorts of silly holiday suggestions like this to do with your kids.
- I just can’t resist the pretty of how the Elegant Gourmet does candy canes.
- Real Mom Kitchen has even more suggestions for how to set up your own hot chocolate bar.